Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable IFA team in Hong Kong with business expansion in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term. To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy,...
Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable IFA team in Hong Kong with business expansion in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term.
To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy, we nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion.
Join us! We believe you’ll find working at Convoy a valuable experience in your career.
Company Website: www.convoyfinancial.com
Assistant Manager (Insurance Business)
As a rapidly growing financial institution and the leading Independent Financial Advisory conglomerate in Hong Kong, Convoy Group strives to provide the best in class, multifaceted financial services for our customers.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
- Regular research on market trend, statistics & medical expenses to back up the sales force
- Develop promotion campaigns and incentive programs to drive sales
- Arranging product marketing advertisement on various media for business promotion
- Report and analyze sales performance and recommend appropriate actions to improve profitability
- Supervise and manage high quality marketing support materials for insurance sales and product enquiry services for sales force
- Establish good relationship with business partners and sales force to gain support for product delivery strategies
- Degree holder
- At least 7-8 years working experience in product management and marketing in financial products
- Insurance product knowledge, including ILAS, traditional life or General Insurance
- Experience in insurance product marketing or sales
- Insurance and Investment professional qualification, such as FLMI; CFP/CFA would be an advantage
- Passed the IIQAS examination (paper 1,2,3,5); HKSI would be an advantage
- Familiar of using Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Access is an advantage
- Creative, self-motivated, analytical and attentive to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill
- Sound knowledge in risk management on insurance & investment products
- Result-oriented and strong sense of commitment
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate.Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F @CONVOY, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)