Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information & Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Assistant Manager, Learning & Organization Development (2-year Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Human Resources > Training & Development
Human Resources > Employee Relations
Human Resources > Others
- Conduct training needs analysis, identify competency and skill gap, propose effective training solutions, lead the planning and execution to enhance the overall competencies of different levels of employees
- Responsible for preparing the annual training plan, budget setting and coordination
- Liaise with external training partners/consultants to design suitable training and development programs
- Evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of training solutions
- Manage and develop the performance review and development planning processes
- Provide advice to the line managers to develop and materialize the development plan for key talents
- Support divisional head and Head of HR to build the leadership pipeline for the organization
- Participate in other HR initiatives and support other related ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience, preferably in sizable companies or multinational organizations
- Solid experience in developing and delivering programs through effective project and vendor management
- Self-motivated, result-driven, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with different levels of stakeholders
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 17 November 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.