Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Life Underwriting (Projects)
- To act as SME to participate into UI projects and provide advice from user’s angle
- To review and walk-thru UR, FDS and UAT plan. Conduct mock test and prepare procedural manuals for system enhancement
- To assist manager to prepare underwriting guidelines for new products
- To assist manager to conduct regular review in order to improve operational efficiency
- To analyze business trend and environment to provide report for management’s review
University degree is essential
4 years experience in insurance field, underwriting / life operations or project management experience is preferable
Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Analytical mind set and problem solving skills.
High proficiency in MS Office applications including VBA, Powerpoint and Excel
Knowledge of Brio Query and Magnum system is an asset
Good written skill in English, and Good command of spoken English and Chinese