Are you looking for career and growth opportunity?
TAISHIN INTERNATIONAL BANK Hong Kong branch was inaugurated on June 25, 2003. Its headquarter, Taishin International Bank was established in Taiwan since 1992 and it is also a subsidiary of Taishin Financial Holdings. Winning customers' recognition and society's trust has always been the goal of Taishin Financial Holdings.
As a leading financial institution, Taishin recognizes the foundation of success is to maintain consistent and steady growth together with our customers through innovative and excel services. At strategic level, based on the core values of “Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Collaboration”, Taishin is committed to strengthen its competitiveness through recruiting and providing extensive training for top-tier financial professionals, which will allow Taishin extend into Asia Pacific region given the improvement on cross-strait relations.
We are currently seeking energetic and high caliber professionals to join our team.
Assistant Manager, Loans Management
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Accounting > Compliance
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Monitor and handle the problem loan portfolio for commercial banking clients
- Work closely with law firms or related parties for legal or recovery actions
- Compile regular reports on collection status and make recommendations on follow up actions required
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders on the status of outstanding debts
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Economics, Social Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in credit area in banking industry
- Familiar with related legal proceedings or enforcement procedures in Hong Kong or preferably in PRC
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communication and problem solving skills