Assistant Manager, Loyalty & Alliance Marketing (Ref: COBL-GME-AMLAM)
To support the business in Loyalty & Alliance Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for assisting to manage local & overseas partnership. Monitor and track the pre & post program result and work closely with our analytics team to benchmark and monitor performance.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Identify, negotiate and oversee local & international content partnership opportunities for the Group that amplify our brand presence and deliver value to our readers
- Work closely with branding, circulation, sales and editorial team to ensure the partners acquired are well fit with SCMP’s brand image and bringing benefits to readers and values to different business units within SCMP.
- Develop and implement different print to digital initiatives to drive subscription and increase retention rate
- Oversee and optimize the programs’ performance with Digital analytics team. Prepare monthly report for the performance of international partnership and quarterly report on the local partnership.
- Work closely with legal to draft and prepare contractual agreements while adhering to the guidelines of SCMP.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years’ loyalty & partnership experiences from telecom, banking, travel & hospitality industry
- Demonstrable experience in partnership negotiation and working with marketing analytics
- Digital experiences on A/B testing, online marketing, familiar with banner advertising, eDM, digital analytics and social media channels.
- Comfortable in speaking/handling with partners independently on negotiating any local as well as overseas content partnership deals
- Good project management skills and comfortable working with analytics team
- Strong analytic skills, excellent to numbers & provide feedback to management on improving the MIS. Details oriented.
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and Chinese, and works well within a multicultural environment
Work location will be at Tai Po office, shuttle bus service is provided
Interested parties, please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark ‘Private & Confidential’ and quote reference number
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.