Assistant Manager/Manager, AML Compliance (Bank)
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for experienced candidate to join their Compliance team. Focusing on AML, compliance candidate is responsible for:
- Provide compliance advisory support in AML function to all business and support units.
- Develop and implement compliance policies, procedures and monitoring programs on AML related activities.
- Prepare regular compliance reports on AML related activities, and undertake investigations into any suspicious transactions made or complaints received.
- Ensure adequate compliance controls on MIS report monitoring and AML related system.
- Raise and maintain compliance awareness among staff by providing timely information, publications and relevant training.
- Liaise with regulators and attend ad-hoc examinations, surveys, enquiries as necessary.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in AML compliance or FATCA related projects.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate well with all levels and work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
***Candidates with less experience can be considered as Manager/Senior Officer.
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org