Assistant Manager/Manager, Business Intelligence (Bank)
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Business Intelligence, the candidate is responsible for:
- Provide analysis to facilitate Marketing for product development, segmentation and pricing strategy setting.
- Report timely any unusual transaction / activity suspicious of money laundering to Compliance Department; and malpractice/ irregularity identified to supervisor.
- Conducting and evaluating the marketing programs to enhance effectiveness of program and customer profitability.
- Coordinating with line managers on campaign management by:Establish effective portfolio monitoring mechanisms to support businesses on portfolio & profitability management.
- Pre-campaign analysis and targeting
- Generating targeted customer base
- Performing campaign tracking and post evaluation
- Campaign fulfillment
- Gather market statistics to conduct competitor analysis and model the Bank’s market position.
- Understand the relevance and meaning of all relevant bank policies, guidelines and procedures, including but not limited to those related to AML, data protection, code of conduct, internal control, risk management, etc. and fully comply with them.
- Build and enhance data model to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- University degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in banking / financial industry, preferably in data mining and database marketing.
- Analytical with excellent business and market sense.
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access, Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details to email@example.com for further discussion.