Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Founded in Australia in 1978, we have grown rapidly and become the world’s largest registrar. We have pioneered many of the securities industry’s innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. Today, Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
What We Do
With over 40 years of history in Hong Kong, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the market. In China and Hong Kong, we operate in five business areas:
Registry Services – we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to over 800 public companies including 78% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers – powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers, servicing over 150,000 employees;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions – we help issuers identify, locate and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services – we give web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions – we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
Visit www.computershare.com to learn more about what we do.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Services
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
If you’re looking for a fast-track career that unlocks new opportunities by working closely with top listed companies, banks, regulators and professionals in the financial industry, Computershare is the place for you! We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join one of our crucial teams as a Corporate Services Assistant Manager / Manager.
What We Offer
- Opportunities to work with top Hong Kong listed companies, banks and regulators;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous employee share plan
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities
In this full-time role as Assistant Manager / Manager, your core responsibilities are
- Assist the Team Head to ensure the daily operation runs smoothly
- Work as a small project team leader to carry out assigned internal projects such as system UAT and procedural improvement exercises
- Work closely with relationship managers to look after day-to-day business with listed clients; provide direct, comprehensive and seamless support services on corporate actions, dividend payments, and shareholder meetings; deal with listed companies and their financial and legal advisers directly if necessary
- Carry out corporate actions related issues according to the agreed timeline and regulatory requirement.
- Deliver meeting services at shareholder meetings, including registration of shareholders, meeting venue logistics and vote tabulation
- Liaise with responsible internal parties to ensure the corporate communication documents be dispatched on schedule
We want to hear from you if you are
University graduate with Bachelor Degree (or above)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, experience in handling corporate action projects is highly preferred; candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Candidates who have completed HKSI paper 1, 7 & 8 is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Willing to travel
We offer 5-day work, competitive salary, Chinese New Year bonus, employee share option scheme, medical & dental benefits and education sponsorship scheme.