Swiss Privilege is a member of the acclaimed AXA Group, one of the world’s leading organisations in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group has a history dating back to the early 19th century. AXA Group’s revenues were Euro 99.0 billion (around HK$833.58 billion)*, and had Euro 1,363 billion (around HK$11,476.46 billion)* in assets under management.
*As of 31 December 2015, calculated based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = HK$8.42
Assistant Manager / Manager – Investment Solution
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
- Provide joint call and investment support functions for a team of professional financial consultants.
- Guide financial consultants on delivery of best practices and desired business quality by regular update on market and regulatory information.
- Monitor existing product / investment fund platform and participate in new product / investment fund projects.
- Perform role of Responsible Officer for both Life Insurance and SFC Type 1 regulated activities.
We look for:
- University graduate, preferably in Finance, Economic or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ solid working experience in investment field.
- Thorough knowledge of financial products and investment market.
- Broad exposure in financial services and/or insurance industry, CFA qualification preferred.
- Holder of SFC Type 1 license.
- Familiar with sales and distribution framework, as well as local investment environment/market conditions.
- Can work independently and proactively with strategic mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in both written / spoken English and Chinese. Ability to communicate in fluent Mandarin a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package, include basic salary and incentive scheme.
- Attractive fringe benefits and long term service benefits.
- Career opportunities and development.