Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity.
Assistant Manager / Manager – Markets and Global Networks - Hong Kong
Reporting to Proposal Centre of Excellence leader, the candidate will work with regional client service support teams to perform below duties:
Client service support
- Act as the primary contact for internal clients from Southern China to support proposals and presentations writing and editing;
- Collaborate with regional CIM business support teams, and client service teams to support cross-region proposals and presentations, which may include desk research, drafting, English and Chinese editing, and brand compliance;
- Compile and maintain a database of national templates, tools, information and other relevant resources for proposals and business presentations (content includes company profile and statistics, client lists, credentials, etc.);
- Interact with Deloitte Global and other member firms to collect data and resources that are relevant for proposal and business development for Deloitte China
Marketing communications support
- Support internal communications related to client and business development programs
- Coordinate external client communications
- Onsite support and logistics for client and business development events in Southern region, including Changsha, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen and Xiamen.
- Assist the building of relationship with local governments
- Degree holder with minimum 6 years of working experience, 3-4 of which in proposal writing / editing required;
- Experience in Big 4 or other professional services firms is a plus;
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills;
- Efficient, accurate proposal writer / editor in applying house style, content and format standards;
- Experience in editing non-native English speaking authors' deliverables;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint;
- Comfortable working with page layout, formatting text and exhibits in Word-based and PowerPoint-based templates;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communicator, calm and confident in interacting with colleagues at all levels;
- Project management skills and experience is preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN124523 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.