Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China. The key to the success of any business...
Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: email@example.com
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Assistant Manager / Manager - Office Administration (large-sized company)
Assistant Manager / Manager - Office Administration
*** Candidates have more exp. will be considered as Manager
- Responsible for office administration matters like procurement of stationeries, water, etc
- Responsible to manage travel agencies for staff's business arrangement and lead a team of company car drivers
- Responsible for facilities management and maintenance
- Responsible for tenders and comparison of bidders report
- Ad hoc projects, such as office moving
- Degree or above
- 8 years or above solid related working experience of office administration in large-sized companies (at least over 100+ staff is an advantage )
- Good at PC and MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Good at both written and spoken of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
- CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
- JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT