Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Quality Services (Telemarketing) [Job Ref: JB0001833]
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Our Client is a well-establish mobile communications in Hong Kong region. Now they are seeking for Assistant Manager / Manager, Quality Services (Telemarketing) to assist their business.
- Provide leadership and structure to a high performing Quality Assurance team to conduct voice log sample check and exceptional cases investigation to accomplish service quality objectives in collaboration with Training Team, Operations and Line Managers
- Make independent operational decisions as necessary to align with department objectives
- Collaborating with the Sales, Training and Operations business owners to assess performance data and develop action plans to address findings and issues identified
- Enhance the department's effectiveness, efficiency and reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to processes
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned to meet business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in operations and quality assurance area
- Ability to multitask and delegate tasks in an efficient and effective, motivating way
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to details
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Occasional travel to China may be required.
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan via +852 2153 3394 or email@example.com for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.