KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Valuation and Modelling (Tangible Assets)
Assist in the development and execution of the business plan and projects, including:
- Perform research and analysis of comparable transactions and market data, such as price, cost, return, trend, etc.
- Lead analysts and / or assist managers in conducting tangible asset valuation engagements
- Review and comment on tangible asset valuation conducted by other valuation professionals
- Liaise with colleagues from different function areas, clients and other professionals from external firms
- Perform administration procedures and / or assist project managers in monitoring engagement progress and costs
- Assist in business development activities
- Provide training to analysts
- Perform feasibility studies and provide advice on optimum design of developments and market positioning
- Ideally 3 - 5 years relevant experience in real estate valuation, preferably with large real estate valuation firms
- Experience in real estate valuation and / or plant and equipment valuation
- Solid technical knowledge and the capability to apply up-to-date valuation methodologies on tangible assets
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Good time management skill and commitment to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese is essential
- Willing to travel
- Professional qualification of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) or Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.