Assistant Manager, Market Development
- Formulate market strategies for Russia, GCC, and Vietnam markets
- Coordinate with the in-country Representative to deliver in-market activities
- Assist implementation of consumer programs for India market
- Carry out the relevant procurement and budget control activities in accordance with the Financial Policies and Procedures
- Compile regular performance reports and PowerPoint relating to market briefings and updates
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the Manager, Market Development / Regional Director, Europe & New Markets
- University degree holder in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- With understanding of tourism and/ or travel trade business
- With experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of regional or global marketing management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail-minded and with strong analytical skills
- Well organized to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-starter and capable of work the hours necessary to meet tight deadlines and peak workload
- Willing to travel to the responsible markets
- Strong report-writing and computer skills, including MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send resume with availability, present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 10 December 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.