Assistant Manager Marketing - Global Marketing
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager Marketing.
In this role, you will
- Deliver high standard and quality marketing activities in a timely manner to support business growth for specific products and segments in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Perform analysis of targeted products and segments, competitive position and trends
- Maintain high standard of marketing and communications, and deliver activities that adhere to the established marketing process and guidelines
- Support marketing budget management to facilitate effective deployment to enhance return on investment.
- Assist to execute marketing initiatives and campaigns to grow selected products and segments
- Support campaign development to ensure smooth implementation, and facilitate evaluation and review for continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate teamwork through positive approach and develop a close alignment with both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate in business studies with a background in marketing is preferred
- Extensive experience in a marketing role, ideally has worked for a banking or financial institution with involvement or a good understanding of credit card
- Sound knowledge of advertising production and marketing communications and practical experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative, self motivated and able to handle multiple tasks independently and meet tight deadlines
- Experienced in liaising with external business partners and suppliers
- Possess hands on computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and high proficiency in written Chinese and English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008ZOL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited