Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (“Blue Cross”) is a member of The Bank of East Asia Group. With over 45 years of operational experience in the insurance industry, Blue Cross provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance, which cater to the needs of both individual and corporate customers.
In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting all self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Assistant Manager, Medical Policy Administration
- Support Manager to ensure customer service standards in terms of timeliness and accuracy of policy services are met, with effective disposition of internal/external client inquires and service needs;
- As user, contribute to specification and development of IT systems to enhance efficiency and quality of policy services;
- Support Manager to devise and implement efficient policy administration procedures that enable changes in policyholder circumstances to be administered with minimal burden on policyholders and sales forces;
- Support Manager to devise and implement effective internal control procedures throughout the entire policy administration workflows to ensure compliance requirements are met and fulfilled;
- Train and develop subordinates in system and technical skills to cater for daily operational needs;
- Provide liaison between Medical Policy Administration and all other areas of the company on policy services related matters.
- University graduate or above;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- 5 years relevant working experience with minimum 3 years at managerial level;
- FLMI qualification preferred;
- In-depth knowledge of Group / Individual Medical products and policy administration operation;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Communication skill with both internal and external customers;
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Customer satisfaction oriented mindset;
- Excellent PC knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark \"Private & Confidential\" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail email@example.com.