Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Assistant Manager, Partnership (2-year contract)
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
- Propose the branding and marketing strategy of QTS Scheme, and to implement the marketing initiatives including brand campaign, marketing programs and partnership programs to enhance knowledge and experience for trade, visitors and general public.
- Strengthen the relationship, network and connections with stakeholders of HKTB in the commercial and non-travel trade sector.
- Identify creative collaboration opportunities with strategic partners, execute co-op initiatives to maximize the synergies of HKTB and strategic partners to achieve win-win co-op objectives.
- Continuously look for sponsorship opportunities to raise support (both in-kind or cash sponsorship) and participation in HKTB’s mega events and other marketing programs.
- Monitor vendor for QTS marketing and partnership program management to ensure the quality standards on offers solicitation and scheme promotion programmes.
- Liaise and work closely with other functional teams on initiatives that can stimulate visitors spending as well as to work closely with outsourced vendor for ensuring an effective and timely implementation of marketing programs.
- Monitor the performance of the outsourced vendors in accordance to the contractual terms and to conduct performance review and update with management.
- Undertake any other duties / special assignments as directed by superiors
- Degree or equivalent in marketing or business management
- 8 years relevant working experience in marketing and partnership management
- Solid experience in marketing and project management. Experience in tourism industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Mature, analytical, flexible, able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong team player with ownership
- Good written and spoken presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Less experience would be considered as Senior Executive, Partnership