BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Assistant Manager - Pension Services
- Ensure accurate and proper member records are maintained in system by supervising and providing training to the subordinates in daily operations
- Supervise the daily operations of staff as to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and service benchmarks
- Handle customer enquiries and assist in preparing management reports
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in pension fund administration
- Knowledge in MPF / ORSO regulation
- Good computer skills e.g. Excel, Chinese Words processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
(Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Manager)
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)