Assistant Manager, Portfolio Management
- Assist in managing, monitoring and restructuring of a portfolio of projects in HK, Macau, PRC and overseas;
- Analyze and prepare business proposals by performing due diligence and conducting market research and financial analysis;
- Prepare board papers and presentations for regular shareholder meetings;
- Review legal contracts and company articles to support the negotiation of M&A and divestment transactions;
- Liaise and coordinate with operational management of portfolio companies and joint venture partners;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in ACCA / CFA / CPA / ICSA is preferred;
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in professional accounting firms, banks or corporate business development and management;
- PRC and real estate experience is a plus;
- Strong project management skill;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal, organization, presentation and analytical skills;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Financial Analyst.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.