Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
In the Hong Kong market, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the Hong Kong market.We offer the industry’s greatest breath of service, including
- Capital Market Services
- Investor Service
- Corporate Action & Meeting Administration
- Shareholder ID and Proxy Solicitation
- Corporate Communication
- Employee Share Plan Administration
- Electronic Voting
Assistant Manager, Processing
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Banking / Finance > Others
- Ensure share transfers, shareholder amendments and other transactions related to shareholder instructions and corporate actions are processed in accordance with relevant procedures and regulatory requirements
- Prepare documentation such as manuals, procedures, etc
- Assist Manager in managing and coaching subordinates
- Assist Manager in communicating with internal and external stakeholder on projects such as IPOs, rights issues, etc
- Enhance operational efficiency by working with relevant internal stakeholders through process streamlining and improvement
- Provide assistance to Manager in day-to-day operations of the department
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of supervisory and operations experience, preferably in the securities industry
- Team player with good supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and preferably in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Working location: Kwun Tong
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor
Remarks: The role will be on two-year contract basis with the possibility to be considered for permanent position.
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)