Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Product Management
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Insurance > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Gather, develop, and effectively synthesize market intelligence to provide management with timely and actionable updates and analysis.
2. Monitor industry trend and relevant regulatory requirements on a regular basis to identify implications and opportunities for our business.
3. Perform tracking and competitive analyses of competitors' business performance, distribution model, products, services and marketing initiatives.
4. Produce and share regular market updates with distribution channels on new product launches and other changes to competitive landscape.
5. Support Senior Manager in product / promotion performance tracking and managing enquiries on business performance, market information and other business related topics.
6. Assist in other product related projects as directed.
- University graduate in Business or Marketing discipline
- 5+ years working experiences in life insurance industry, preferably in the market research or product development area
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Good communication skills and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, team-oriented and resourceful