Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Manager – Property Sales
|Work exp||8 Years To 9 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Property Sales
- Assist to formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Assist to organize sales and marketing activities, ensure smooth sales and marketing operation
- Work closely with sales and marketing agencies for promotional campaign
- Handle potential clients and guests
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 year experience in creative agencies, marketing, event management or launch of promotional campaign for luxury properties
- China experience will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, market oriented and a good team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua