Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Assistant Manager - Purchasing (F&B)
|Work exp||4 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
- Achieve cost, quality and delivery targets in procurement of assigned categories.
- Monitor & improve purchasing performance based on analysis and track records.
- Manage the data collection, data analysis, and reporting activities of Central Purchasing to aid the business unit managers / executives in development of a sourcing strategy.
- Maintain and update the Procurement intranet portal; support RFP activities; maintain database of contracts and track by expiration date and other key elements.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken on incidences that deviate from targets and standards.
- Establishment of other saving initiative for continuous improvement in cost management.
- Identify appropriate cost saving strategies and techniques; and draw-up action plan.
- Produce master list of cost saving targets and monitor results.
- Forward Planning
- Perform analysis/ quarterly reviews and identify appropriate techniques.
- Planning for cost savings on area of responsibility. Conduct feasibility studies and review with users on possibilities.
- Conduct feasibility studies and review on the market prices and suppliers’ management.
- Keeps record of all vendor performance reports.
- Qualification & Selection of Vendor on Purchasing List
- Review qualification criteria and limits to enable exploration of new opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in vendor evaluation of proposals and negotiations.
- Review & evaluate vendors’ performance to ensure conformity within agreed service levels and goods and/or services delivered are of expectations.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years’ F&B purchasing/ procurement experience in department store /supermarket /hotel chains /catering industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Independent, initiative and result-orientated.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office & preferable with Ariba knowledge.
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after retaining the data for 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.gentinghk.com.