Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Assistant Manager, Remittance & Settlement
You will be responsible for managing daily operations of inward and outward remittance processing and supervise team in various project implementation activities and reengineering projects.
- Check and approve daily outward and inward remittance transactions
- Support other teammates of Treasury settlement team in carrying out FX/MM settlement functions
- Assist team head in user testing and project management
- Review operations regularly for continuous process improvement and high service standard
- Assist in resources planning and manage staff productivity
- Perform management reporting and regulatory reporting in accordance with business units’ needs and regulatory requirements
Degree holder in Banking / Business Administration / Finance/ Management
At least 5 years relevant experience in Banking industry or financial institution, with supervisory experience is preferred
Strong communication, interpersonal and PC skills
Mature and able to work independently and under pressure
Innovative and self-initiative
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese