We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Assistant Manager – Remittance & Settlement (Ref: SO-AMRS)
- Assist to oversee daily operation of Remittance and Settlement Team
- Assist to lead the team and ensure all processing transactions comply with regulatory requirements in a timely manner
- Responsible for handling of all FX/MM transactions, Inward and Outward Remittances
- Review and verify SWIFT/SWIFTNet messages, ITT, OTT, Debts Securities and FX/MM transactions
- Require close collaboration with Treasury to perform FX position control and FRCD dealing
- Advise receipt of remittance to and obtain disposal instruction from Account Officer
- Trace problematic payment orders from Correspondent Banks as well as to follow up outstanding and irregular transactions
- Secondary education with 5 years of relevant experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge in PC applications
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address email@example.com or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.