Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information & Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Assistant Manager, Robotics Platform (2-year Contract)
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Science / Lab / Research > Life Science
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects from planning to implementation
- Research, study and consolidate technical and marketing information
- Prepare technical documents and proposals for tendering
- Initiate marketing activities and coordinate with related parties
- Forecast budget and monitor expenses of technical projects and marketing events
- Coordinate and liaise with tenants, clients and contractors on event details, logistics and flow on their demand and requirement
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan
- Coordinate visits, meetings and activities with clients
- Handle inquiries from clients
- Manage internal and external communication
- Assist the whole range of work or ad hoc projects undertaken by the Robotics platform
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors and management
- A recognized degree in Science, Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in related industry or R&D institutions
- Solid experience in event planning, logistics and management is required
- Understanding of robotics and automation industry in Hong Kong is a plus
- Knowledge in laboratory setup, requirements and management is a plus
- Customer focus and ability to develop effective relationship, highly motivated and outcome oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, outgoing and positive attitude
- Good presentation, communication and problem solving skills
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 1 December 2016. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.