Assistant Manager - Sales Development (E-Commerce)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||HK International Airport, Lantau, Tung Chung|
|Industry||Airlines / Mass Transportation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Travel / Tourism > Airline
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reports to: Global Sales Development Manager
The Sales Development team’s mission is to help Cathay develop the world’s best airline sales organisation, providing the right processes, tools and training to enable and enhance our sales teams’ efforts worldwide. Sales Development falls under the Global Sales remit, growing incremental passenger revenue through business-to-business sales, supporting our objective to be the airline of choice for corporate and agency customers.
The Assistant Manager, Sales Development is a key role looking after propositions, tools and solutions for corporate sales. The role will be actively involved in the development of world-class corporate digital sales platform, and will also oversee ongoing development and support tools serving Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) worldwide.
SME platform and corporate tools
- Act as chief product owner and drive a multi-year corporate sales platform development project in an agile approach, aiming at improving online proposition and solutions to SME markets, including product backlog ownership and prioritization, solutions development, problem identification and solving, risk mitigation, testing, training and account migration.
- Lead business readiness, change management and communication with external clients and internal users.
- Support local sales teams in sales & marketing initiatives and tools development for both digital and agency sales channels.
- Manage and develop client-facing sales materials for worldwide sales staff, set standards and provide guidance on usage of corporate brands.
- Develop and enhance corporate propositions and sales tools to maximize revenue and customer loyalty.
SME sales development
- Work closely with local sales teams on annual sales plans and performance goals in line with Head Office objectives and drive ports to meet or exceed those targets.
- Develop understanding of market trends and client feedback to ensure Cathay’s SME propositions remain competitive.
- Liaise with multiple internal departments to optimize resources and drive efficiency.
- Provide updates to worldwide sales teams through various channels, such as Intranet and newsletters.
- Manage and develop Sales Development Coordinators to assist with the above.
- A degree holder (business-related discipline), with a minimum of five years’ experience in online product management or digital retail.
- Proven track record of ability to work with IT teams on projects of B2B/B2C online product development and delivery
- Strong project management skills – experience in agile project management is a plus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills – proven ability to influence internal stakeholders as well as external clients.
- Proven commercial acumen – numerate, analytical and result-oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in teams and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (proficiency in Cantonese/Mandarin an advantage).
- Willingness to travel.
Application Deadline: 23 Nov 2016