BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Assistant Manager/Senior Associate - HK/PRC Tax
Handle tax consulting and tax compliance projects such as drafting tax advisory reports, performing tax research and tax computation in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Plan and implement clients' engagements from planning to completion of tax assignments
- Review and advise on tax assignments completed by junior staff
- Interact with key clients proactively to resolve tax-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements and manage client relationship effectlively
Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
University graduate, preferably in accounting or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years of tax experience gained within professional accounting firms, commercial field or the IRD
A good and effective team player
Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua
- Graduates studying in overseas universities are welcome to apply
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Associate
- Preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available