BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Assistant Manager/ Senior Associate – Specialist Advisory Services (Financial Due Diligence)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Management Consulting
- University graduate from any disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in handling various aspects of financial due diligence assignments
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication, self motivated, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Position offered will commensurate with the experience of the right candidates