BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Assistant Manager/ Senior Associate – Specialist Advisory Services (Merger and Acquisition)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, 5-day week, Insurance plan|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Management Consulting
- Prepare financial models and analytical support to senior management for particular investments, M&As, restructuring and joint venture opportunities
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- Degree holder, major in accounting, finance or other related disciplines
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in running or working on buy or sell-side mandates, including preparation of IMs, Target research, etc.
- Qualified CPA accountant or equivalent
- Able to think strategically, with good business sense and commercially awareness
- Sound financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is definitely an advantage
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to write concise and well-structured reports In English or Chinese
- Relevant PRC exposure and experience are highly preferable
- Be passionate for providing exceptionally quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Position offered will commensurate with the experience of the right candidates