Orient Finance Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“Orient Finance Holdings”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Orient Securities Company Limited. Orient Finance Holdings acts as a conduit for Orient Securities to spearhead its expansion into global financial markets. With the total and committed support from our parent company and a team of seasoned financial professionals, we are well-positioned to offer clients a wide range of services, including investment banking, securities brokerage, futures brokerage, asset management, etc. To cope with our business expansion, we are now looking for high caliber candidates to join us as:
Assistant Manager/Senior Officer/Officer - Operations
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Mainly responsible for performing HK and Overseas Stock & Futures markets, applicants who are experienced on Fixed Income and Fund products will be considered to senior level.
- Supervise daily settlement activities of HK Equities & Futures and overseas Equities & Futures, Fixed Income products and Derivatives;
- Supervise and Monitor pre-matching, post trade processing, nominee services, stock reconciliation, IPO, corporate actions and placement;
- Liaise with Brokers, in-house counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues and enquiries;
- Participate in system development projects include UAT, system migration and ad-hoc project;
- Provide assistance to Department Head to develop and implement workflow procedure and guidelines, new products and services.
- Diploma or above, with at least 3 years relevant working experience in financial institution;
- Solid experience in Securities & Futures settlement for Hong Kong and Overseas markets;
- Knowledge of financial products such as structured products, bonds, equities and index/ commodities, futures etc.;
- Knowledge of CCASS, DCASS , CMU & Euroclear operations;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS office;
- Self-motivated, detail minded, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume together with present and expected salaries E-mail to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.