Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Assistant Manager, Service Business Development
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Develop and implement Go-to-market (GTM) to drive for business growth in in terms of market share, profitable revenue growth and customer loyalty
- Responsible for business development of new Line of services (LOS) and drive pilot case for replication
- Work with cross team to develop new value-added services in existing LOS and services which embrace services in vertical markets like FSI, retail, gaming
- Translate market requirements into business plans and processes
- Support sales to develop C-level marketing events in generating new mega deal
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or IT related disciplines with at least 8 years’ experience
- Solid experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or related managed services targeting MNC / sizeable enterprise
- Experience of service launches and program management of services or outsourcing business is an advantage
- Proven analytical skill on capturing customer requirement and developing new services launch
- Knowledge in IT solution knowledge e.g. Web, mobile, digital marketing solutions
- Positive attitude, market-oriented, good team player in driving cross team collaboration
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
For more information about BPO under Fuji Xerox, please visit our website: https://www.fujixerox.com.hk/en_us/services/fuji-xerox-global-services/communication-and-business-process-optimization.
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume in word format with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All date of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.