Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning & Analysis (6-month contract)
|Work exp||5 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Reporting to the Team Head of MIS Team of Commercial Banking Division , you will be responsible for performing routine financial & sales report, supporting business planning and commercial product development; and providing MIS support in budget planning, sales forecast and strategic financial analysis.
- Prepare daily balance, financial, sales and product reports
- Participate in financial budget, forecast, cost allocation and funding cost calculation
- Assist product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics
- Measure the sales performance of the Division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Assist the expense and financial control of Commercial Banking Units e.g. Marketing, Finance, MIS, Compliance, Transaction Banking and Customer Services
- University graduate in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 - 6 years’ experience in business planning and analytics
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication skill and team player
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.