Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Manager - Treasury
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, 5-day week, Dental plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Assisting supervisors in delivering various corporate treasury responsibilities including:
- Support managers in liquidity management
- Review and analyze cash flow forecast and monitor liquidity position of subsidiaries for control and planning purpose
- Supervise subordinates in executing daily treasury transactions including loan and bond administration, cash pooling, deposit placement, foreign exchange, account opening /closing, fund transfers and intercompany loans etc
- Involve in loan / financing arrangements, including terms negotiation, legal documentation, loan drawdown, annual loan reviews with banks and monitor on-going loan compliance
- Assist managers to liaise with internal departments, subsidiaries, auditors, and other third party professionals in carrying out different treasury functions.
- Prepare regular treasury reporting package for management review
- Handle any ad hoe tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline
- At least 5 years treasury experience with sizable company and assume supervisory role for a minimum of 2 years; candidate having less experience but with good potential will be considered for Senior Officer position
- Familiarity with legal documentations related to bank loan arrangements and bond issuances
- PRC working exposure is an added advantage
- Self-motivated staff with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)