Assistant Manager - Valuations
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day. We are looking for Senior Valuations professionals for our growing Valuation and Advisory Services business based in Hong Kong: Your role as a Assistant/Senior Manager Valuations will be responsible for:
- To lead, motivate, supervise and assist a team of valuer(s) and valuation assistants in carrying out valuation and other consultancy assignments, and to assist your managers and directors to set up and enforce effective due diligence procedures for quality control purpose.
- To execute valuation, feasibility studies and other consultancy assignments independently or jointly with other members of the Department in a timely and accurate manner. This may include valuation procedures, conduct inspections and field trips, produce and sign off on correspondence and reports and attend all meetings and court hearings as per guidance.
- Responsible for answering any questions from the client eg. the veracity of the comparables and methodology used.
- To collate and analyse, in a proper and timely manner, property market data and such other information as necessary for carrying out valuation/consultancy assignments.
- To assist with the production of capability statements and marketing materials such as proposals, Power Point presentations, press releases, brochures, mailshots and other promotional materials.
- To assist with the setting up and maintenance of filing and database systems. Such systems include: databases for property records and searches, Land Registry statistics, the Excel software.
- To assist with the activities of the Research and other departments as requested.
- To carry out any other assignments as directed by your directors or the Senior Management.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in real estate
- Fluent spoken and written English and an ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage
- Writing skills and an analytical mind. Specifically, an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports
- Essential educational or professional qualification necessary for successful job performance.
- A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in the Excel software