Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
Assistant Marketing Manager
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Skill||Marketing; Online Marketing; Brand Marketing; Trade Marketing|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Electronics / Telecommunications|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
A Market Leader in telecommunications industry and they are one of the world class leaders in technology, innovation, and product development.
- Plan, organize and implement online and offline promotional activities and events
- Communication to cover paid online and social, online content generation, activation /events and traditional offline
- Lead the message development for customer communication across all disciplines, including advertising, corporate website, in-base communications and Store POS, etc
- Liaise and work with digital, creative and media agencies to ensure successful implementation of integrated marketing activities
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with internal departments for marketing programs roll-out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- University qualification in marketing or business
- 5 years’ related working experience, from consumer electric / telecom industry / agency experience is an advantage
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasking, presistence
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken in English and Cantonese
- Proficient PC skills
Interested parties, please submit your application to Rita Fong or contact her at email@example.com for a private discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.