AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive (Retail)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
On behalf of our retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive.
- Responsible for the execution of brand marketing plan, coordination of advertising, PR and promotions events, sponsorship and loyalty programs arrangement and campaign evaluation
- Update market trend and develop digital marketing strategies for maximising sales and profitability
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with media on product updates, public relations coverage for company, brand image enhancement, product awareness
- Work with in house visual merchandising team and external media and promotion partners on product updates and awareness, brand image enhancement and public relations coverage for company
- Drive joint promotions with different brands and implement advertising activities
- University graduate in marketing with minimum 6 years relevant experience in Apparel / Footwear / Skin care / FMCG retail industry, of which 2 years in management level
- China exposure is required
- Possess strong sens
- e of market trends and good network with related media
- Hands on experience with social media platforms and blogging is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Marketing Executive.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate.
Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2530.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.