Smart Charge, a new service brand run by HKT and CLP, aims to address the entire process of charging Electric Vehicles (EV). We provide one-stop EV charging solutions as well as after-sales service, all to save customers time and hassle.
It is a challenging and dynamic opportunity for high caliber individuals to work for this brand which is striving for differentiation and continual growth.
Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager (Smart Charge) (Ref : S11004)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
The incumbent will be responsible for business development and marketing of new products and services related to Smart Charge in consumer market.
Major job duties include:
- Formulate and manage ATL communications for branding, and align marketing relevant efforts with business initiatives
- Manage business partners to formulate and implement marketing campaigns.
- Develop and coordinate marketing programs and strategies to grow brand awareness and image to achieve business target
- Develop marketing plans and strategy for launch of campaign & service plan
- Collaborate with various internal and external parties for planning and executing marketing programs, which includes operation logistic planning and execution, pricing strategies, preparing sales materials, advertising and communication tools from concept to implementation
- Ensure marketing messages are synchronized with partners and monitor all marketing campaigns to ensure communications are streamlined and aligned
- Collect market intelligence, conduct media evaluations and provide analyses/insights to facilitate development of marketing strategy and project assessments
He/She should possess the following qualifications:
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Product or Service Marketing
- Preferable with marketing experience in customer acquisition and marketing programs launch
- Background from telecommunication, consumer goods and automobile industries will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong business sense with exceptional logical thinking, highly motivated and presentable
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources.
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.