Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Marketing Officer – General Insurance & Employee Benefits
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Support marketing team to meet sales target, assist to prepare documentations and stationeries.
2. Contribute to launch marketing campaigns and marketing / sales tools development.
3. Support training to intermediaries and internal team members.
4. Support marketing activities and analysis.
5. Support agency incentive design and analysis.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or equivalent
- 1-2 years related working experience in marketing, insurance or financial industry
- With some progress in insurance examinations (e.g. ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- Possessing strong sense in marketing, IT and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS application