Assistant Merchandiser – Bags
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Footwear / Handbag / Accessories
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
|Salary (HKD)||$14,000 - $15,000|
• 2 years or above MNC merchandising experience in Bags items preferred.
• Pursue and follow-up the product development activity including fabrics, lab-dips, trims, techniques, etc.
• Pursue and follow-up production activities.
• Coordinate and expedite both protos and samples to ensure correct and complete execution and conceptualization.
• Discuss and consult with the QA department for the purpose of ensuring all issues related to the products are addressed timely and market- acceptable.
• Source and submit material swatches, sketches, pictures, samples, concepts, etc to HQ regularly.
• Support Production Manager, Bags on ad hoc jobs.
**This position require travel to China factories. Report to a Senior Merchandiser and overtime work is need when necessary.
**Smart, energetic, good in English and Mandarin, must able to communicate with the Production Manager who is an Italian.
Edmond So - 26275200