- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Assistant Merchandiser (Lingerie / Woven / Causal wear / UK Firm)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
About the company
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Grocery and Non Food retailers. They are looking for Assistant Merchandiser to support their daily operations.
- Partner with team, vendors and counterparts to carry out efficient and qualified merchandising activities
- Assist in costing and pricing negotiation activities
- Perform monthly vendor performance review and follow up corresponding actions for continuous improvement
- Support the implementation of sourcing strategies
- Support end-to-end product development for product launch
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Merchandiser in Woven / causal wear / Swimwear / Lingerie industry
- Excellent command of spoken/written English/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of production processes, techniques and product components
- 5-days working
- Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- 17 days Annual Leave
- 13 months’ salary
- Stable working culture
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to email@example.com, quoting Job Ref# 6465. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.