Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Assistant Network and System Manager - Information Technology Services Centre
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Others
- to design and oversee the campus network and server environment;
- to assist in preparing technical and tendering documents; and
- to provide daily support of the network and system infrastructure.
- possess a recognized degree or above in IT, Computer Science or relevant discipline with at least 6 years of managerial experience, preferably in tertiary education field;
- have at least 12 years’ hands on experience in the following areas:have good knowledge in latest server and networking technologies, preferably with relevant certifications;
- Linux environment: Bind, MySQL, Postfix, Squid, Apache/Nginx, simple shell scripting;
- Windows environment: AD, file/print/media/sharepoint/web/DHCP server;
- Network environment: Cisco/Juniper/H3C switches, Juniper/FortiGate Firewall, VPN, Ruckus WIFI, Application Firewall, Cisco/Avanya IP Phone;
- Virtualization technologies: VMWare/MS HyperV, Fibre SAN;
- Site preparation, office relocation, network/server security and WAN setup.
- have good experiences in planning, security, project management and documentation;
- be mature, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to work on shift duties;
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills; and
- have customer-oriented mindset with good interpersonal and communication skills.