HKR International Limited (HKRI)
Come Grow and Create a Lifestyle With Us!
We are a listed company with more than 3,400 employees in Asia. Over the past 30 years, we have evolved from a single asset property developer in Hong Kong to an international company with diversified businesses in real estates, hospitality and healthcare across the region. It is our PEOPLE who create the HKRI success. We pride ourselves on having a collegial working environment where our employees can make things happen and accelerate their professional development. If you want to pursue a rewarding and challenging career with us, we invite you to apply for the following position.
Assistant Officer - Clinic Operations
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Health / Beauty Care > Others
Medical Services > Others
The incumbent will provide administrative and operative support to the clinic management team of GenRx Healthcare business unit to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Consolidate and process the documents from the clinics and operations team
- Follow up with Clinic Supervisors and internal supporting departments when operations issues and problems are raised
- Maintain proper documentation of the licenses / manuals / correspondents and internal records
- Coordinate regular team meetings
- Prepare regular reports
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- HKDSE / F.5 or above, Diploma in Business Administration related discipline preferred
- Good team player, reliable, detail minded and multi-tasking
- Proficient in computer software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. To apply, please email your CV with expected salary to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.