PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 640 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Assistant Officer-Delivery-Learning & Development–IFS
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Proactively coordinate and communicate with course managers or curriculum administrators to gather needs requirement and information for course planning and execution, to ensure the success of a wide range of learning courses and event(s).
- Work with course managers or curriculum administrators to learn program objectives, program design requirements, prepare target participant list, monitor enrolment, client expectations and the requirements for creating an effective learning environment.
- Recommend an implementation approach and plan based upon a thorough knowledge of location, technology support and materials.
- Implement the program plan as well as coordinate and work with other groups as appropriate (e.g., Admin, HR, etc).
- Provide on-site program support which includes coordination with instructor(s), monitoring program modifications, room set-up, materials distribution, etc.
- Share information and participant comments with course managers on a timely basis.
- Review participant and instructor program feedback with a focus on how the program might be improved from an implementation perspective.
- Assist the course managers in the budgeting, monitoring, and analyzing of delivery-related expenses
- Coach fellow L&D team members to help them to excel and to further their professional development
- Be flexible to take up extra administrative responsibilities during ad hoc situations with the approval of officer leader or manager.
- University graduate; majoring in Business Administration / HR or related fields preferred, but not a must; or
- One to two years of working experience for non-degree holders
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Mature, reliable & ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and organizing skills
- Ability to handle multitask and work under tight schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in video shooting or video editing software is an advantage