Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Officer, Life Policy Administration
- Assist the project team & operation users to define requirements within Policy Administration of Life Operation
- Prepare new forms & letter template in accordance to company initiatives
- Prepare training materials for system implementation
- Review user acceptance test cases & result, work with enhancement team to rectify expected result
- Ad-hoc project assignment
- High Diploma or Assoicate Degree
- 1-2 years working experience is preferable
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details
- Welcome challenges and be able to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese