BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Assistant Officer (Mailing) - Office Administration
- Responsible for both internal and external documents delivery / courier services
- Handle letter insertion projects and prepare for mailing reports
- Supervise a team of office assistants
- Perform general office administration duties
- Prepare for meeting rooms set up
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5 graduate with 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Good team player and supervisory skill
- Willing to perform labour work
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 2314 3984 or mail to 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)