Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Officer, New Business Administration
- Check daily control reports for ensuring outsource vendor meet regulatory requirements and perform onsite vendor audit to ensure vendor quality and compliance to company standard
- Contact vendor to resolve enquiries from different Business Unit on outsource scanning & data capture related issues
- Prepare routine operation reports and audit reports required by management for performance review.
- Provide clerical support to manager including document retrieval, filing, control report checking and other administrative duties
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above with at least 2 years working experience in life insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Mature and independent with strong commitment
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese