We are one of the specialized companies of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. As a global credit card centre in Hong Kong, we strive to provide world-class credit card products and services to both domestic and overseas customers. We also play a major role in the development of e-commerce as well as credit card market in Mainland China. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for high-calibre candidates to take up the following challenging roles:
Assistant Officer / Officer (Credit Control Department)
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Banking / Finance > Credit
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Follow up overdue accounts (including outbound telephone calls) .
- Prepare and assess debt restructure proposals.
- Handle customer enquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties
- Degree holder (Fresh graduates will also be considered) or HKDSE / Form 7 with 2 years’ banking experience
- Knowledge of credit card business and consumer loan product an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 20/F BOC Credit Card Centre, 68 Connaught Road West, H.K. (Please quote Ref. no.) OR email to email@example.com