We are one of the specialized companies of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. As a global credit card centre in Hong Kong, we strive to provide world-class credit card products and services to both domestic and overseas customers. We also play a major role in the development of e-commerce as well as credit card market in Mainland China. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for high-calibre candidates to take up the following challenging roles:
Assistant Officer / Officer (Credit Control Department)
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Banking / Finance > Credit
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Follow up overdue accounts (including outbound telephone calls) .
- Prepare and assess debt restructure proposals.
- Handle customer enquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties
- Degree holder (Fresh graduates will also be considered) or HKDSE / Form 7 with 2 years’ banking experience
- Knowledge of credit card business and consumer loan product an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications.