Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Officer, Policy Administration
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Insurance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Working Location: Hong Kong
1. Disseminate daily incoming documents including policies, claims and cheque payment to relevant parties accurately and timely.
2. Handle premium collection, settlement and refund concisely and properly for GIEB business. Provide supports on policy administration for new policies, endorsements and renewals for GI products with quality manner and within the service standard, and provide efficient administrative support to the team.
3. Monitor stock level of policies stationeries efficiently and arrange re-ordering regularly.
4. Handle enquiries on policy administration from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- Form 6 or above, professional insurance qualification or having passes IIQE Paper I & II, is preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experiences, exposure in general insurance or financial industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in customer services or insurance policy administration is preferred.
- Fresh university graduate will also be considered.
- Knowledge of general insurance product.
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details.
- Customer focused and result oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a team member and able to work independently.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS applications.